Love Your Body
- The Lola Cup Menstrual Cup is made from FDA and CE certified, 100% medical grade silicone. It is BPA, latex, dioxin and phtalate free.
- Its innovative technology allows you to wear it comfortably and safely for up to 12 consecutive hours before emptying and cleaning.
- Lola Cup’s 4 suction holes allow for a secure fit – if properly placed, it will not leak and go completely unnoticed.
- Its short, easy grip stem facilitates removal without compromising comfort and its seamless design is smooth and easy to clean.
- Be free to go to the gym, ride a bike, swim, work, travel, sleep overnight – There is no risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome.
- The LolaCup menstrual cup holds far more than tampons and pads and they only need to be emptied and cleaned 2-3 times a day, depending on flow.
- There is no external friction causing itching or rashes and no harmful chemicals responsible for headaches and cramps.
- As menstrual flow is contained inside the vagina, LolaCup feels cleaner compared to tampons and pads and doesn’t produce unwanted odors.
Shipping & Delivery
Although normal shipping times to Contiguous U.S. are 4-5 business days, please allow up to 2 weeks on promotional sale products and/or promotional shipping.
Returns & Refunds
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Full Refund Policy
The Lola Cup Menstrual Cup is made of, FDA and CE certified, 100% medical grade silicone.
The Lola Cup is a sturdy but flexible menstrual cup. It could be described as fairly firm yet soft enough to be folded easily and adequately for proper insertion.
The Size 2 (Large) does not lose its firmness despite it being bigger in size.
As a general rule:
Size 1 is recommended for those who have not given birth vaginally. It has smaller volume capacity and it is ideal for both light and heavy flow of most younger users.
Size 2 is recommended for those who have already given birth vaginally. It has bigger volume capacity and it is ideal for both light and heavy flow of most mature users.
Cervix height during menstruation must also be taken into account when choosing the size of your Lola Cup Menstrual Cup.
Also consider that the stem should be kept inside the vagina. If it is too long or uncomfortable it may be trimmed.
Still not Sure Which Size to Choose?
You can purchase our “Combo” size variation so you can try both sizes, just to be on the safe side! You may even discover you’re comfortable using both sizes so you can adjust the capacity of the Lola Cup to your menstrual flow – the bigger Lola Cup for heavy flow days and the small one for lighter menses
Size 1 (Small): up to the suction holes – 23.5 ml; up to the rim – 27 ml.
Size 2 (Large): up to the suction holes – 27 ml; up to the rim – 32.5 ml.
Wash the cup with mild detergents and without perfumes. Wipe dry making sure no paper gets stuck to the cup.
Wash your Lola Cup thoroughly after the last use and sterilize 2-3 minutes in boiling water.
When sterilizing your Lola Cup boil it in abundant water, and for no longer than 5 minutes.
Keep the Lola Cup in your pouch and store in a dry and ventilated place until your next period. Do not keep in hermetic containers.
If properly kept, your Lola Cup may last for years to come
No, it is only available in sets of 2 in three different size variations:
Size 1: x2 Small Cups
Size 2: x2 Large Cups
Size 1&2 (Combo): x1 Small Cup + x1 Large Cup
Having 2 LolaCups means you will always have a spare, sterilized cup, when needed, rather than reusing one that has only been rinsed and wiped dry… and If you don’t know which size to choose you can purchase our “Combo” size variation so you can try both sizes, just to be on the safe side!
Lola Cup is not a contraceptive and does not protect against sexual transmissible disease.
We do not recommend wearing it during sexual intercourse.
Yes, the Lola Cup can be used for physical exercise and with an IUD (intrauterine device) or a vaginal ring.
Do not use the Lola Cup if bleeding after giving birth.
If you are planning a pregnancy, be certain you have not yet conceived, and menstruation has clearly commenced before using a menstrual cup.
If you experience any adverse effects, please stop using the Lola Cup and consult with your doctor.